1 Destiny web site accessibility policy
We at 1 Destiny are committed to taking all reasonable steps to ensure that the material published on our web site is accessible to all users. We are also committed to offering equivalent accessibility functionality to our Clients for their web sites.
Some of the documents on this website are published in pdf format. These require a suitable reader such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which may be downloaded here.
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, TTY, etc.) and the format of material on our server impairs your ability to access the information, please contact us.
To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information.
To make the site as user-friendly to all as we can, we have incorporated a number of features that will make it easier for you to find your way around and to view our content:
- Consistent and meaningful page titles.
- Consistent presentation - The site is built from a number of templates, offering consistency as you use the site.
- All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- Wherever possible we will provide documents in an HTML format for viewing online with web browsers or using assistive technologies such as screen readers.
- Cascading style sheets for visual layout. This gives benefits in terms of accessibility, although the different ways in which web browsers interpret style sheets may lead to some small formatting errors. Even if your browser does not support stylesheets at all, the contents of each page should still readable.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, which means you can to alter the font sizes to suit your preference.
An adapted sub-set of the UK Government's Accesskey system available on our pages, to assist blind or disabled users with navigation. This allows users to navigate rapidly to the more important pages by means of keyboard shortcuts.
To use this system, press (and hold) the Alt key together with the Access Key you want, then press Enter.
The Accesskeys are as follows:
- Alt + 0: Accessibilty page
- Alt + 1: Homepage
- Alt + 2: Skip nav
- Alt + 4: Terms and conditions
- Alt + 5: Who we are
- Alt + 6: What we do
- Alt + 7: Our work
- Alt + 8: Contact us
This web site was developed and tested our using supported web browsers:
- Windows Internet Explorer 6
- Windows Internet Explorer 7
- Windows Firefox 2
- Macintosh Safari 2
We strive where possible to meet and exceed the Priority 1 standards guidelines set out under the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative.